Application deadline: 30th September 2020
Are you an African early-stage tech innovator? You are one pitch away from £1000!
Stage 1 – They want to know the headline about your organisation. From this information, they’ll select a shortlist to provide more information about your organisation. Deadline September 30th 2020
Stage 2 – They’ll ask for more information about your organisation, your team and your development as a business so far. From this information, they will shortlist those that will pitch LIVE to a global audience.
The winner will receive £1000 cash and the finalists will receive $3,000 in Google Cloud Credits and $10,000 in AWS credits.
- Up to 5 years active
- Must be incorporated
- Majority of your team schooled in Africa
- Must have at least 1 woman in your senior leadership team
- Must not have received more than £50K investment
- Must have a working prototype
- Must have an active customer base
Start your application here