Application deadline: 31st August 2020
About Energy generation:
Energy Generation is a pan-African organization that supports young Africans in addressing their generation’s most pressing challenges (in energy, agriculture, health…) through entrepreneurship and technology. Energy Generation aims to support and promote technological and entrepreneurial innovation in order to identify, develop and spread “made in Africa” hardware solutions. First and foremost, Energy Generation is a human-centred platform offering individuals opportunities to unlock and express their full creative potential. More information on our website.
About the program:
Do you want to be trained as Africa’s Leader in the fields of Health and Wellness? This opportunity is for you.
The Business & Healthcare School is a two-years pre-incubation program that offers a range of courses from the Advanced Professional Diploma to MBA level. With a focus on management, our program seeks both excellence and accessibility.
The aim of the program is to help students develop a product and business model that is economically viable, technically feasible and technologically innovative. As a result, at the end of the course, students will be able to:
● Create a functioning technical product (Minimum Viable Product – MVP)
● Define a viable business model (Proof of Concept)
● Create and manage an operational start-up
By joining the pan-African school, you will obtain an internationally recognized diploma while participating in the continent’s health and wellness industry development through an innovative entrepreneurial project. The business and healthcare school, you would be trained to become an entrepreneur in the field of health and wellness in Africa.
- All self-motivated individuals interested in pursuing education in business and healthcare
- Individuals who have obtained at least a high-school diploma
- Innovative entrepreneurs in the health sector with both theoretical and technical training to implement their business projects.
- A good academic and professional backgrounds are considered for selection
- The commitment of the candidate to the community, entrepreneurship, leadership, adaptability and motivation
The application file consists of:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your last diploma and your last transcripts
- Information details of a person willing to support your application
- Short reflection essays
Follow the link below to apply: