Application deadline: June 1st, 2020
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) is a research fellowship award grants to foreign academics or professionals to conduct advanced research at U.S. institutions. Two categories of grants are offered under The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program:
- Research Grants
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants.
Program and Curriculum Development Grants:
Awards of 3 to 5 months are offered for senior faculty or administrators to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Proposals should be linked to professional duties and demonstrate how the candidate will use the knowledge gained to develop new courses, curricula, or other academic programs at the home institution. These grants are designed for university faculty or administrators with less experience and who may not have had recent access to research or instructional developments in their disciplines. A doctorate degree is not required, but applicants must hold a minimum of a master’s or equivalent graduate degree.
Awards of 3 to 9 months are offered for senior faculty to conduct post-doctoral research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Applicants must hold a doctorate or equivalent terminal degree in their fields. Preference will be given to individuals who have at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record.
- An intended applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria or a permanent resident
- Should hold a valid Nigerian passport.
- sufficient proficiency in the English language to carry out the project required.Preference will be given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright scholar grant and without experience or limited experience in the U.S.
- Must have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional training or experience at the time of application.
- The Fulbright program takes the issue of academic dishonesty (plagiarism) very seriously and will disqualify applications that violate academic integrity.
Application and Instructions
Applications must be completed online at https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021
- Candidates in the South/ South- East/ South West of Nigeria please address the envelope to the Fulbright Program Officer, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General, 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
2. Candidates in the North-Central/North-East/North-West of Nigeria please address the envelope to the Cultural Affairs Assistant, U.S. Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja
For any more question about the programme visit:
[email protected] with any question.
which is better cialis or viagra
http://vsdoxycyclinev.com/ - meds similar to doxycycline
where can i buy cialis online Helty
Buy Priligy attelfAnnofe cialis prescription online Sweeprof Ordering Isotretinoin